Policy Implementation Service
Policies are complicated. We've got you covered.
For a one-time implementation fee ($100) plus an annual subscription ($99), we will set up your site with as many of the following as you need:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- UK Data Protection Act 2018;
- California Online Privacy and Protection Act of 2003 (CalOPPA);
- California Privacy Protection Act (CCPA);
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA);
- Delaware Online Privacy and Protection Act (DOPPA);
- Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A;
Terms of Service is a great way to answer frequently asked customer questions and protect yourself from liability. Terms of Service provides the following:
- If you sell products and services, it provides information on refunds, order cancellations and returns. This will help answer customer questions and will take them further down the path to actually buying;
- It will protect your intellectual property by making sure that everyone who goes onto your website knows that your logo, name, etc. are yours; and
- If you have links to third party sites on your website (e.g. social media links), it will help protect you in case the user gets a virus from that third party website.
You need a Disclaimer if you do any of the following on your website:
- Display advertisements;
- Display or sell health products (e.g. vitamins and supplements);
- Participate in affiliate programs (e.g. Amazon Affiliates);
- Provide health and fitness advice or tips; or
- Provide any information or tips that could be seen as legal advice.
If you do any of the above, the Disclaimer will help you provide required disclosures, participate in affiliate programs (some programs require you to have a Disclaimer to participate) and will reduce your liability in case something goes wrong.
You need an End User License Agreement if you are licensing software that a user can download. An End User License Agreement will help you with the following:
- Limit your liability in case a user gets a virus or is otherwise injured by using your software;
- Help protect your income stream by making it clear that the software license may not be shared with others; and
- Protect your intellectual property by making sure that the user knows that he or she is not allowed to reverse engineer or otherwise copy your software.
How to Get Your Policy(-ies) in three easy steps:
A BRIEF OVERVIEW
IT CAN HELP YOU AVOID FINES AND LAWSUITS
Fines for violations of privacy laws start at per violation (per website visitor).
NEW PRIVACY BILLS AND THEIR EFFECT
More information can be found here: