Congratulations on your coaching business!
As small business owners ourselves, we understand the challenge of needing to get up and running quickly with a website and professional email – maybe even before you have other things in place like a logo or a carefully crafted brand. We’ve developed a package that will give you the key elements you need to get going, building a solid foundation on which you can grow your brand and your business!
The Offer - What's Included Now?
Our aim is to get you up and running quickly with:
- A website with up to 5 Pages
(we recommend: Home, Services, Blog, About, and Contact)
- A professionally designed theme chosen from a provided list of templates
- Customization with your content and images
(we will guide you and can help you find stock images if you don’t have your own) *
- Help in selecting and purchasing a domain name *
- Hosting set-up at WP Engine with nightly backups, security, and stability *
- Business email address configuration on your domain name *
- Social media integration
(does not include social media account set-up or management)
- Google Analytics set-up and installation
* These items have additional costs involved; those will be identified in advance and will be the responsibility of the client.
You should retain ownership of your website. We have seen too many clients get into bad situations where after they’ve had a website built for them, but don’t have full control. Some have even been locked out of their own websites by unscrupulous developers or agencies. We’ll give you the keys.
Your business will grow and your website should grow with it. We have seen it before – clients with new websites that no longer meet their needs after only a few months, but that CAN’T BE MODIFIED. We build our websites so they can be scaled up with additional pages, content types, and elements. Do you have big dreams of an extensive video library? Podcasts? An e-commerce platform? Online Course offerings? Do you want to change to a new custom design? Go ahead and dream big – your website will be able to handle it whenever your business is ready for that next step.
You don’t have time to be the website expert. Let us focus on the technical aspects of your web presence so you can focus on what you do best – be the expert at your business!
All businesses are different, but that doesn't mean they should be treated differently. You will get the same white-glove treatment that we give to all of our customers. We look forward to working with you!
Great! But then what?
Because your website will be built with an eye toward future growth, we’ll be ready to tackle bigger issues when you are! We can help you add:
- Custom logo and branding. We work with outstanding designers to deliver brand materials built to your unique taste and style. Plus, you will retain ownership of all the high-resolution artwork for use online and in print.
- Custom website design. Templates are great for a quick start, but when you’re ready to graduate to a full, custom design, we’ll be able to take you to this next level, building on the underlying structure and content of the website you’ve already got in place, giving your brand a truly unique look.
- Ongoing Website Maintenance. WordPress is great because it’s continually improving at the fast pace of modern technology. That means that there are frequent updates that need to be applied to WordPress core, themes, and plugins to maintain the health and security of your website. We’ll also add monitoring services so we will be notified in the unlikely event that your website goes down. We’ve got you covered, giving you peace of mind that your website will remain at its best and freeing you to focus on your business.
- E-commerce. Want to sell white papers? Books? Courses? Swag? Your site will allow for that!
Need Something Else?
Think of us as the general contractor for your web needs. We offer the following services on an à la carte basis. Let us know if you need something you don't see listed and we'll do our very best to help.
- Copy Writing
- Social Media Set-Up
- Graphic design of additional print materials
(business cards, stationery, billboards, etc.)
- Graphic design of additional digital materials
(web banners, social media headers, email templates, etc.)
- Advanced SEO